These mushrooms are highly poisonous.
We have discovered fly agaric mushrooms within our school nature area. We have removed the ones we can see but there may be more.
We have spoken to all the children about not touching the mushrooms and we would be grateful if you could reinforce this message at home.
Please can we remind you that the nature area should not be accessed out of school time as we cannot take responsibility if the children are unsupervised. Please remind your children that the nature area is not an extension of the play park.
Mrs Nutting-Head Teacher and Mrs Jones -Outdoor Learning Coordinator
I've done it! I am raising money for secure school bike storage. Please contact the school if you wish to add your sponsorship to the total. Click on the picture for a short race report. Mr Parkin
Latest calendar Events
- School Re-Opens03Nov2014
- Friends - Pampered Chef party19Nov2014
19:00 pm - 21:30 pm @ School hall